whos had enough of revising

Options
lorraine
lorraine Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor 🦉
just wanted to say i am sooo fed up with revising i've had enough, does anyone else feel like this, i think i will have a little break till sunday savvo lol !!! its starting to get sooo boring i dont think my brain wil take anymore!:001_tt2:

Comments

• phoebe
    phoebe Registered Posts: 17 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    yes yes yes!!! in 3 words!!! not too sure how much more i can cram in!! feel like i'm just going over and over the same things and no more is going in!! have 3 exams next week and think it may just be overload if i continue but then feel really guilty if i don't, and if i concentrate on 1 of them i feel i'm forgetting bits from the other 2! aaaaaaaaaahhhhh!
    xx
  • Nicolaw1702
    Nicolaw1702 Registered Posts: 64 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I have been studying all day today, so have also decided to have a break!

Only until tomorrow though, I also feel guilty if I dont revise!:confused1:

I think I know it though, then when I do a past exam paper, I get a different answer
  • lorraine
    lorraine Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    which exams do you have i have pcr and dfs, im struggling with revised budgets in pcr.
  • phoebe
    phoebe Registered Posts: 17 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    pcr, pev and btc mon, tues and thurs mornings - such a great week i'm sure i'll be great company for the next few days!!
  • kazseera
    kazseera Registered Posts: 87 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    ive totally had enough!!! today i had a whole revision day. i was ok in the morning but after lunch about 2 o clock, i just had enough!!!

and i walked out. i just couldnt take it any more, revising the same thingss over and over and over again arghhhhhhhhhh!! lol
  • kevinb
    kevinb Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Spent all day revising and did 2 past BTC papers. Still trying to get my head round marginal relief :confused1::confused1::confused1:
  • lili
    lili Registered Posts: 14 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    i thought i am the only one!!!!!!!!! i have been revising the whole day , as soon as i read the pat paper i know the aswere straight away , hope i do like that on monday.:huh:
  • mi|kshake
    mi|kshake Registered Posts: 70 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I know I am! I NEVER revise on weekends, but with the PEV paper I'm finding I have to. I've not even started revising today yet (just going to) and am not looking forward to it. Am just gonna hope doing all these mocks and past papers are making a difference and that come tomorrow it will all magically clicked with me.

mi|kshake~
  • Nicolaw1702
    Nicolaw1702 Registered Posts: 64 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I am quite lucky , my exam is Friday so got a few more days yet, thank god!!

I'm doing PTC , will just be so glad when its out the way :thumbup1:
Privacy Policy