DFS December 2007 Paper

Options
mattchandler
mattchandler Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
Hello,
I have just tried to download the question and answer papers for the December 2007 DFS paper. Although the question paper downloads with no problems, clicking on the link for the answer paper gives you the DFSH paper from December 2007. Similarly the Assessors report link provides you with the assessors report for DFSH. As the exam is on wednesday, it would obviously be much appreciated if someone could make this work
Thanks !

Comments

• Maybes
    Maybes Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    :confused1:I am having the exact same problem. Quite frustrating really, when you want to know if you have done it correctly :thumbdown:
  • Richard
    Richard Registered Posts: 373 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    I have already downloaded this exam and answer sheet, if you want to PM me your email address I can email the answer sheet to you.
  • gillybeanburke
    gillybeanburke Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Dfs Dec 2007

Hi,

I too am experiencing the same problem with the content behind the DFS 2007 Answer booklet link (and assessor report etc). Can someone please rectify this on the website a.s.a.p.

• Anna Hillier
    Anna Hillier Registered Posts: 33 πŸ€– Admin πŸ€–
    Options
    I'm sorry these files are not accessible right now. We're working on fixing this problem and hope to have the links working later today. Some technical issues could mean that we're unable to make the files accessible until around 10am tomorrow morning (at the latest) so, in the meantime, if you, Richard, or anyone else reading this has already downloaded these files, you can help by attaching the pdfs to a forum post here (when writing your post/reply, scroll down to Additional Options and select Attach Files).

I'll post here as soon as I've news on the links.

Thank you
  • Richard
    Richard Registered Posts: 373 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    I've managed to attach the Chief Assessor's Report and Model Answers pdf files. I'm unable to include the Proforma or Question Paper as the files are too big to upload.
  • Oliver Westbury
    Oliver Westbury Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Past exam papers - Technician level. Technician and Diploma - December 2007.

We have now uploaded the following files:

DFS - December 2007 Answers

DFS - December 2007 Chief Assessor's Report

DFS - December 2007 Proformas from answer booklet

Please feel free to view these files on the AAT website at:

http://www.aat.org.uk/students/display/store4/item37065/

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you very much, indeed.
  • Anna Hillier
    Options
    Thanks Richard, that's really helpful. The question paper is downloadable at http://www.aat.org.uk/students/display/store4/item49725/
  • Anna Hillier
    Options
    Oops, cross posted - thanks Manuel, and sorry again everyone for the incovenience.

Wishing you all the best of luck with your exams,
    Anna
  • Donna
    Donna Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Thank you, it was a great help - I thought I was completely cracking up - and good luck x
Privacy Policy