DEC 03 PEV Past paper HELP !!!!!

Options
jojoyounger
jojoyounger Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
Hi

Can anyone help me with section 2.2 of the Dec 03 PEV past paper ?? I have not seen this in any other past papers...... is it still included in the syllabus for PEV ?? I hope not. I haven't come across this in the books, I do home study so may have missed it, but my brain really can not cope with anymore it is already overloaded AAARRRGGGHHHHH !!!!

Cheers
Jo

Comments

• definite.studies
    definite.studies Registered Posts: 88 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I had a look at the question, and I don't really see anything about it which would rule out a similar question in the next exam.

I need to revise this area too, so I'll be having a go at it over the next hour or so and may come up with some more comments later...

Do you have a problem with a particular part of it, or is it more about the general approach?
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Options
    If you look at the recent Cliff Floyd exam papers and look at this one from John Watts, there are some similarities.
    I haven't used this question this year, but it is well worth doing in preparation for 16th June.
    Look at the recent requirements for revised P&Ls and BSs, this is not a million miles different.
    Good luck with it.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • definite.studies
    definite.studies Registered Posts: 88 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Having done the paper now, I think the best approach is just to take it step by step with the answers on screen. Just scroll down to the answer after you have had a go at the calculation, and you can see if you are going wrong and carry forward the right figures to the later calculations.
Privacy Policy