Anybody out there Stressing !

Options
pennie moore
pennie moore Registered Posts: 31 Regular contributor ⭐
Help ! Is anybody out there feeling as sick as me ! I have pev tomorrow and im starting to panic now ! Is anybody else out there feeling the same! I need to relax and calm myself, Has anybody got any tips to do this ?? does not help with the kids stressing me out, Im not doing any revising today and dont know if that is a good thing or bad thing ? I have heard you should never study the day before an exam as it just stresses you out even more ! and i feel if i dont know it now im not going to learn it by tomorrow am i ? arrhhhhhhh be glad when it is all over !

Comments

• peugeot
    peugeot Registered Posts: 624 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Exams are a stressful time - there's no denying that but if you feel you are going to start panicking then take time out. The more you panic the more you lose focus.

Also try to keep in mind you're not expected to get 100% to pass the paper. A basic (but broad) knowledge is enough to pass.

Don't study too much - today you should be ust looking over your notes - brushing up your weak areas and attempting a couple of questions on areas you feel particularly weak on. Hardcore study at this stage will not be of any benefit - it will be counter-productive.

Also don't work too late - finish early and take time to relax. That will keep your stress levels down.

Best regards and good luck to you all for next week. I hope the papers are friendly to you all!

Steve
  • pennie moore
    Options
    Your right ! Im going to watch a film with the kids have dinner and just go over a few notes but not too much else i shall prob mix everything up i already know,
    Thankyou x good luck to you to x
  • confused!!
    confused!! Registered Posts: 130 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi Penny

Your not alone, im stressing too! Section 2 im not as worried about but still stuggling on section 1, I also have DFS on Wed and PCR on Thurs, and feel i havent allocated my time between the subjects very well!

Oh well, we can only do our best and keep our fingers crossed!!

Good luck x
  • pennie moore
    Options
    I think you,re very brave doing 3 at the same time ! dont think id cope to well ! I will be sitting dfs in Dec 08, and will have 1 unit left to do and then ive finished thankgod !! Like you say we can only do our best and with pev hope for a better paper than dec 07,
    Good luck to you too
    Pen x
  • immense
    immense Registered Posts: 97 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I am panicking too!! Nice I am not the only one who didn't like dec07 paper!! Had a go today and was sooo confused - started me panicking. So I have done another paper to calm myself down!! I have all 3 this week too!! Roll on friday!
  • pennie moore
    Options
    i looked at some things today and got confused so i left it ! just hope tomorrow im calm and it comes back to me lol ! good luck with all 3 exams, think you,re very brave to tackle 3 at once!
Privacy Policy