DFSL Unit 13 EXAM

maggie85
maggie85 Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
Hi

Did anyone else sit DFSL today?

What did you think, it wasn't too bad but the wordy bits were quite hard.

Comments

• daftcod
    daftcod Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
    No, not too bad. We have learnt all the new stuff and then they test us on the old stuff!! Can't complain about that though.
    Wordy bits were hard. I didn't look at SORP 2006 so had to resort to waffle and parts (c) and (d) of the second section were a bit mindblowing... More waffle... and I think some of the stuff I put in (c) should have related to (d) and vice versa.
  • 80sGuitarSolo
    80sGuitarSolo Registered Posts: 21 New contributor 🐸
    I liked the wordy bits..! Ran out of paper on section 2. Was glad all the ratios were the "usual" ones. I wouldn't worry too much about putting stuff in (c) that should have gone in (d) and vice versa, if you got it down you should get credit for it. The wording was somewhat ambiguous too.

HRA's are not my strong point, but it seemed to me it was a fairly straight forward one yesterday. Have to wait (what is it, two months?) to see if I passed now!
  • daftcod
    daftcod Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
    I ran out of paper too!! Yeah, ratios were straightforward too which was good. On your HRA did you add the MRP adjustment onto the net expenditure or take it off?
Privacy Policy