Really panicking

Options
rebecca
rebecca Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
Can anyone help me in section 1 did absoulutely fine as far as i know but in section 2 when it came to the balance sheet i was out by £250 also looks like the profit figure was wrong. I now no the mistake was that i put loss on disposal on the wrong side of adjustments i did it as a profit so when it came to expenses i had minused it from the expenses. Does anyone know that if i have made one mistake like that at the beginning of section 2 but then followed the answer through the the rest of the section do you think i will fail.
I am really worrying over it worked so hard just to make one stupid mistake. :001_unsure:

Comments

• MOHMEDSALIM PATEL
    MOHMEDSALIM PATEL Registered Posts: 184 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    It Just The Opinion

It Is A Just My Opinion I Believe That You Have Done The Wrong Entry On Loss Of Disposal Which Is £ 125 That Why You Are 250 Out.but Take My Words You Will Be Fine.please Do Not Worry It Not Make You Fail.
  • rebecca
    rebecca Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Thank you.

Thank you. :001_smile:
  • CathG
    CathG Registered Posts: 145 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    rebecca wrote: »
    Can anyone help me in section 1 did absoulutely fine as far as i know but in section 2 when it came to the balance sheet i was out by £250 also looks like the profit figure was wrong. I now no the mistake was that i put loss on disposal on the wrong side of adjustments i did it as a profit so when it came to expenses i had minused it from the expenses. Does anyone know that if i have made one mistake like that at the beginning of section 2 but then followed the answer through the the rest of the section do you think i will fail.
    I am really worrying over it worked so hard just to make one stupid mistake. :001_unsure:

You should be OK as they only mark you down for a mistake once, then they have to go with your answer for the rest of the calculations (makes it a bit harder for them as they actually have to do some maths themselves!):thumbup:
Privacy Policy