When do these papers get added as past papers?

ccreaven
ccreaven Registered Posts: 119 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Does anyone know when the papers for ECR and FRA will be added to the past papers section??

Comments

• numberjunky
    numberjunky Registered Posts: 88 Regular contributor ⭐
    I think fairly soon after the results are released so I would say they should be online by September.
  • ccreaven
    Thanks I cant wait to read it again because it seems like a 50/50 split as to whether the drawing were increasing or reducing
  • kiwimogs
    kiwimogs Registered Posts: 21 New contributor 🐸
    The questions will be out in a couple of weeks. I know as I failed ECR in December and kept looking for the past paper. It wasn't long before they were up. The questions took longer to comeout. But if you have a copy of Sandy Hoods answers you don't have to worry about that.
  • ccreaven
    I think I have done ok at ECR but made quite a few really silly errors on FRA:crying:
  • immense
    immense Registered Posts: 97 Regular contributor ⭐
    Last year was the first year the papers came on here before the results!! We had to wait until September before!

The questions will be on here probably next week if not then the week after - answers will be on in september!
  • numberjunky
    numberjunky Registered Posts: 88 Regular contributor ⭐
    Ahhh that's what I was thinking of - the answers!

The questions will appear soon but you'll have to wait for the answers.

I'm still pretty confident that both drawings ended up as 18000 after the correction.

It said that Wages were misposted as drawings meaning that a figure that should have been posted as wages was posted to Jan's drawings so this must be corrected by adding 2000 to wages and subtracting 2000 from Jan's drawings - That's how I read it anyway.
  • ccreaven
    immense wrote: »
    Last year was the first year the papers came on here before the results!! We had to wait until September before!

The questions will be on here probably next week if not then the week after - answers will be on in september!

This is torturous!:crying:
  • kiwimogs
    kiwimogs Registered Posts: 21 New contributor 🐸
    Wasn't there different b/d figures on the drawings so the closing figures weren't 18000 each.

When I leave I switch off and can't remember the questions.
  • ccreaven
    :crying:
    kiwimogs wrote: »
    Wasn't there different b/d figures on the drawings so the closing figures weren't 18000 each.

When I leave I switch off and can't remember the questions.

Yeah there was but I adjusted the drawings to £20,000 each not £18,000 each (I have asked a few people and its about 50/50 of £20,000 and £18000).

But I also forgot to deduct the original drawings from my current account so I had to add a column called drawings in my trial balance. I have messed up
  • Froggity
    Froggity Registered Posts: 21 New contributor 🐸
    Ahhh that's what I was thinking of - the answers!

The questions will appear soon but you'll have to wait for the answers.

I'm still pretty confident that both drawings ended up as 18000 after the correction.

It said that Wages were misposted as drawings meaning that a figure that should have been posted as wages was posted to Jan's drawings so this must be corrected by adding 2000 to wages and subtracting 2000 from Jan's drawings - That's how I read it anyway.

My drawings were both 18000 thats exactly how i read it too:001_smile:
  • Dolly26
    Dolly26 Registered Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
    Hiya i am totally scared now, i got 18000 and 22000!! and my trial balance agreed, did urs?? i am so confused cant wait til them answers are out lol xx
  • ccreaven
    mine only agreed after I added a seperate drawings column but thats because they should have been in the current accounts instead.
Privacy Policy