FRA- answers

Options
po1988
po1988 Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor ⭐
Hello i was just wondering if anyone has the answers to this paper please could you email it, thanks in advance
Pok_hin_cheung@hotmail.com

Also as i seem to have the same answers as most the people on here. However i know i got the two parts of goodwill incorrect, but the entry of dr- Goodwill
cr- Capital
was correct.

Would you say this is a fail if i got the definition wrong but nearly everything else correct on the paper?

Thanks

Comments

• ccreaven
    ccreaven Registered Posts: 119 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    As far as I know no one has the answers to the FRA as Sandy doesn't do this subject unfortunately:001_smile:
  • KellyG
    KellyG Registered Posts: 51 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    po1988 wrote: »
    Hello i was just wondering if anyone has the answers to this paper please could you email it, thanks in advance
    Pok_hin_cheung@hotmail.com

Also as i seem to have the same answers as most the people on here. However i know i got the two parts of goodwill incorrect, but the entry of dr- Goodwill
    cr- Capital
    was correct.

Would you say this is a fail if i got the definition wrong but nearly everything else correct on the paper?

Thanks

I doubt you would fail just for that, my friend on her mock exam didn't even bother answering 3 of questions... mucked up her trial balance but still passed. I think they take your competence throughout the whole paper into consideration! I'm sure you will be fine and dandy!!
  • mds
    mds Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Exam Answers

Have you got the answers to the ECR and FRA exams? If so could you e-mail them to me please.

Thanks

Mark

mdswailes@msn.com
  • ccreaven
    ccreaven Registered Posts: 119 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    mds wrote: »
    Have you got the answers to the ECR and FRA exams? If so could you e-mail them to me please.

Thanks

Mark

mdswailes@msn.com

did i email you them on a different thread?:thumbup1:
Privacy Policy