Friday night and .....

Options
Jan
Jan Registered Posts: 654 Epic contributor 🐘
...there are over 100 people on this Forum!

You've finished exams! Why aren't you all out celebrating or drowning your sorrows :lol: ???

And for your infformations I'm avoiding the football, which my other half is watching through closed eyelids again :glare:

Comments

• cherub76
    cherub76 Registered Posts: 22 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Im here while hubby watches Big Brother, isnt it sad, that you can get more sense out of a computer screen than you can a human stuck in front of the telly!!!!
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Well I'm just about to go out clubbing.
  • Jan
    Options
    Yeah Chris...in yer dreams :lol:

Reminds me of the time when the kids were little and we had to come home early so the baby sitter could go out clubbing..

I still can't use to pubs being open so late. Our son went to a party last night which finished early so they went into town for a drink - after midnight. Managed to wake his boss up walking past his house, so he rang him at 8 this morning!:001_tt2:

And now I'm on here cos we've got the house on the market and got an "open day", which means I've spent the morning making it all spick & span only for it to pour with rain all afternoon. Who wants to look at houses in this weather! :crying:

Hey Chris, you just up? Good night was it?
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Got all loved up and danced the night away to some banging tunes...or did I have a cup of cocoa and go to bed? I forget.
  • Jan
    Options
    Dreaming again then!
Privacy Policy