Certificate for Simulations (Units)

Options
Shadow
Shadow Registered Posts: 24 New contributor 🐸
Hi Everyone!

Can some one please tell me if it is possible to get a certificate for each unit that is completed. I have completed unit 1, 2, 3, 4, 21, 22 and 23.

I made alot of silly mistakes in my exam and am thinking that i have most likely failed it. So i dont think i will be getting my foundation certificate this year.
My trial ballance didnt ballance and i didnt answer most of the questions corectly, but my Bank reconcilliation was right.

So i would just like to know if its possible for me to get a certificate for the simulations i did this yr which took me 4 hrs long for each simulation.
I spent alot of time on them and would like to have the certificates to prove it.

Alot of people said that the exam would be alot easier than the skills test, but i think iv failed the exam but have passed the units.

Thankyou::

Comments

• NeilH
    NeilH Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi

You will get a statement of acheivment at around the results time (think mine actually came with the exam results), this will show any completed units. For units that involve a skills test and an exam I dont think you can get a certificate or statement for just the simulation.

Neil
  • Shadow
    Shadow Registered Posts: 24 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    certificate

Thanks for the reply!
    I emailed the AAT and they said that u can get a certificate for the units but their is a fee of £11. They advised me to wait until i get the results to see if i passed or not.

Privacy Policy