Firefox 3.0

Options
CJC
CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Anyone tried this yet? I've got it downloaded and all rearing to go but there was a letter in The Guardian yesterday claiming it was buggy.

Comments

• mehmet
    mehmet Registered Posts: 113 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I've been using it since it came out and experienced a couple of problems over the first few days, but they soon stopped and now it's fine.
  • payrollpro
    payrollpro Registered Posts: 427 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    We switched to firefox a year ago and have never looked back. Its a far superior product to IE and does not shut the PC down everytime you want to get on the internet.

Its faster, its cleaner and I have never heard any bug warnings about it, unlike IE!

We cannot understand why we didnt switch much sooner. Even our internet speed got faster as soon as we switched.

Payrollpro
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I'm a big Firefox fan, it's not perfect - it's a bit of a RAM hog and does need one or two plug-ins to get the best out of it - but it's miles better than IE. As a web-developer I only go near IE to see how it's broken my designs this time.

There's few new things I'm not 100% happy with in FF3.0 but that's probably just a matter of getting used to the changes.
Privacy Policy