Unit 10....again!

zippy
zippy Registered Posts: 28 Regular contributor ⭐
Morning all!

Wondering if anyone can help me a bit.

For 10.2, how many areas of weakness should I use? Should I just focus on one major part, or lots of little areas?

Obviously for the fraud bits I can do a fraud matrix which will cover lots of areas, but for the potential improvements, area of weakness and revew of methods, how many should I do?

I think once I get that bit sorted the recommendations and cost benefit will be ok, it's just whether to be detailed about one area, or cover lots of little ones.

If anyone has any ideas that'd be great :001_smile:

Comments

• speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor 🐘
    I would recommend concentration on just a few weaknesses, including fraud. This way you will be able to go into more detail on your chosen weaknesses instead of just skimming over them.

Speegs
  • zippy
    Excellent thanks.

I've seen that some people are doing an implimentation review of the changes after they've recommended them, is that essential?

Edit: yes I do, found it somewhere else, thanks.
  • visha
    visha Registered Posts: 218 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    PM me your e-mail address and I will send you some useful resources
  • zippy
    Done, thanks very much.
  • SK7
    SK7 Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    resources

i have pm you my email address. would be grateful if you emailed me resources too.

thanks
  • SK7
    SK7 Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    resources

Forgot to mention I am doing the case study for premier print ltd.

thanks again
  • zippy
    Does anyone know how best to cross reference paragraphs? Is there a way of getting Word to insert numbers next to paragraphs or do you just write manually next to each one, or?
  • visha
    visha Registered Posts: 218 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    If you have written your project in word, highlight all the text the you need to have it paragraph numbered and then press the icon next to the bullet point that says 1_,2_,3_

the see the magic of word

Then put the paragraph numbers against each PCs and K&Us on the 3rd column; in the spread sheet documnent called "Mapping" and print it

Visha
  • zippy
    Thanks Visha.

Project mapped and handed in, just health and safety to go then hopefully I've finished!

yay!
  • Rosestone
    Rosestone Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    visha wrote: »
    PM me your e-mail address and I will send you some useful resources
    Hi Visha

This is my first time at this website. I need your help. I’ve started my unit 10 project a year ago and still I’m doing. I found it is very difficult.

I am working on Chartered accountant firm as a trainee and my project is base on one of our existing client. Is it possible to send me some recourses?
  • square-peg
    square-peg Registered Posts: 143 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Has anyone done the project using the case study/simulation materials? I'm not working, so that's what I'll have to do (still doing intermediate at the moment - just planning!), and I'm worried about how it will be doing it when I'm not basing it on work and also without college support as I'm doing distance learning. Any tips/advice?
    Thanks
  • welshwizard
    welshwizard Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    HI I can also provide some useful materials should you need them - just PM me and I will send them - don't get too hung up on the prospective enormity of Unit 10, it's not as bad as it seems - HONEST!

SquarePegs - I did my report on the AAT case study - to be honest I think it was easier because all the problems were laid out there and all I had to do was decide which ones I was going to address! Honestly, it is much easier than you think - most problems jump out at you!
  • square-peg
    square-peg Registered Posts: 143 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    HI I can also provide some useful materials should you need them - just PM me and I will send them - don't get too hung up on the prospective enormity of Unit 10, it's not as bad as it seems - HONEST!

SquarePegs - I did my report on the AAT case study - to be honest I think it was easier because all the problems were laid out there and all I had to do was decide which ones I was going to address! Honestly, it is much easier than you think - most problems jump out at you!

thanks for that. that's reassuring!!!
  • Rosestone
    My email address is hussainchy@yahoo.com

Thanks for that
  • Rosestone
    My email address is hussainchy@yahoo.com, could you give some useful materials. I’ll really appreciate

Thanks for that

Privacy Policy