Sandy's Answers

SandyHood
SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
Thank you for your patience waiting for these answers
I now have 4 answers available (none official but all have been proof read by candidates who sat the exams this year)

To the best of my knowledge they are correct, but if you spot errors however small I would appreciate your help so I can correct them.

There is no charge, but I would very much like you to consider a charitable donation to
http://www.justgiving.com/Cerebral-Connections
These young people would welcome your generosity to help them raise not only funds for The Neurosurgical Unit at Birmingham Children's Hospital , but also an awareness of their own particular conditions. They want to educate people about their different disabilities; there are trillions of cerebral connections in the brain.
Further information about the organisation is available at http://www.cerebralconnections.org/index.html

My email has an out of office set up all the time at the moment.
This means that provided you enter the precise subject line for each of my answers you will receive a copy very soon after (without me having to do anything!!)

If you want more than one, you'll need to send more than one email.

Subject lines are as follows:-
Sandy's ECR June 2008 answer
Sandy's PCR Answer June 2008
Sandy's Answer PEV JUNE 2008
Sandy's MAC Answer June 2008

no others (so please don't ask)
Sandy
sandy@sandyhood.com
www.sandyhood.com

Comments

• SandyHood
    I attended the southern regional meeting for AAT lecturers today.
    I can confirm to any doubters a point that is often raised by anxious exam candidates.

The examiners have more than one set of answers and can give you more than enough marks to enable you to pass even when your answer doesn't agree with either the model answer that eventually appears on this website (or my answer or those of other lecturers)

So no need to worry
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • Bens_princess
    Bens_princess Registered Posts: 11 New contributor 🐸
    I don't think anyone in the world will have my answers! lol
  • umerali2003
    umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    thank u very much sandy for your answers and all other informations just wana say u 1 fing do u have any idea wat iz da exact passing rate is it 70 % or it goes down if lots of students r struggling
    your information regarding the marking policy will be very helpfull and will be greatly appreciated U.Ali
  • *Sarah*
    *Sarah* Registered Posts: 172 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi Sandy

Are you still in the process of replying to emails? I emailed you on Friday for the MAC answers but haven't had a reply yet

Thank you :-)
  • SandyHood
    Sarah
    I'm sorry you haven't had a reply
    did you use
    as the subject line?
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • *Sarah*
    SandyHood wrote: »
    Sarah
    I'm sorry you haven't had a reply
    did you use
    as the subject line?

Don't worry Sandy I know you must be swamped! :-)

I'm pretty sure I used the correct subject line but I will try again from my personal email this time

Thanks

Sarah
  • *Sarah*
    I have them now, thanks Sandy :-)
Privacy Policy