Sole Trader Income

Moobag Registered Posts: 59 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi There I need some advice, I have a sole trader who is self employed and employed.

she is a beautician and an artist and has income from both fields.

With regards to the tax return and accounts do I need to treat the different income seperately or can I use it together?

Her employement is a learning support teacher at the local college, I am a bit confussed as all my other clients have one type of income

Any help greatly appreciated



  • T.C.
    T.C. Registered, Tutor Posts: 1,448 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    So, basically you draw up a set of accounts for each of the two self-employed jobs and get a P60 for the employment. Then you complete two sets of self-employment pages in the Tax Return and one set of employment pages. Then, if you do it online, the tax can be calculated at the same time. No probs! :thumbup:
  • Moobag
    Moobag Registered Posts: 59 Regular contributor ⭐
    Thats great, thanks for you help
Privacy Policy