Please help :)

jorja1986
jorja1986 Registered Posts: 210 Dedicated contributor 🦉
I am sooo close to finishing my unit 10!! :lol:

But i am missing a letter template that i apparently need so that my manger can sign it off before i go into college.

Would anyone please be kind enough to point me in the right direction? I had asked a colleague but they haven't come through for me and I really want to get this signed and sent to the college so I can concentrate on my resits in DEC.

Thanks in advance I really appreciate it! :)

Comments

• NeilH
    NeilH Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi

I cant remember exactly what mine said but it was a letter that was written in the first person of my employer confirming they had reviewed the project an confirmed it as true an correct etc.

Neil
  • fruitcake
    fruitcake Registered Posts: 17 New contributor 🐸
    jorja1986 wrote: »
    I am sooo close to finishing my unit 10!! :lol:

But i am missing a letter template that i apparently need so that my manger can sign it off before i go into college.

Would anyone please be kind enough to point me in the right direction? I had asked a colleague but they haven't come through for me and I really want to get this signed and sent to the college so I can concentrate on my resits in DEC.

Thanks in advance I really appreciate it! :)
    hi there

don't know if this is any use but the tutors at our college gave us this as on outline:

I can confirm that ……………………………………………………………….., through the writing of this report and the research that has gone with it, has:

1. Identified and considered for their impact on the operation of the organization, weaknesses and potential for improvements to the accounting system.

2. Identified potential areas of fraud, arising from circumventing controls within the accounting system and their impact graded.

3. Reviewed methods of operating in respect of their cost-effectiveness, reliability and speed.

4. Has made recommendations to the appropriate people in a clear, easily understood format.

5. Recommendations made were supported by a clear rationale which included an explanation of any assumptions made.

6. The system has been updated in accordance with changes that effect the way the system should operate.

Points to remember is that the authenticity must state clearly whether it has been read, agreed or acted upon (or if not, why not).

It must be:-
    On headed notepaper
    Dated
    Signed with signatory’s name and job title printed

A specific Testimonial, in support of the Report you have just written, could also be attached, or could be a continuance of the authenticity.

hope this helps...

sally
Privacy Policy