pinoyLizpinoyLiz Feels At HomePosts: 92Registered
Hi All,

I need all your help. I have a client who wants me to do all his bookkeeping up to preparing his final accounts and self-assesment tax return. What I am not sure with is he was receiving incapacity benefits last year because of an accident and he started his business on DEC 2007. Do I need to include the income he have received out from the benefits for last year tax year? How would I do this? Should I treat this as similar to the income we received from employment? oh gosh! I need help and enlightenment as I am worried and confuse. Thank you very much.



Sign In or Register to comment.