Final Accounts - Working Papers

GBooks
GBooks Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
I find when taking on clients from other accountants some accounts come with really good sets of working papers to support the final accounts and look really professional. I have tried to search for any software or excel docs on the net without any real success.

Could anyone suggest where I could get a good set to use as a model with my clients or a software provider that offers these please.

Thanks in anticipation!!:thumbup:

Comments

• DaveP
    DaveP Registered Posts: 79 Regular contributor ⭐
    I think if you become a member of the 2020 group they give you a couple of CDs with all kinds of stuff on, including working papers.

I just spent an afternoon with excel and made my own.
  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I made my own too which only need adapting slightly each year. At least excel has that flexibility.
  • LouiseR
    LouiseR Registered Posts: 59 Regular contributor ⭐
    Sorry to sound stupid but what is the 2020 group?

Thanks

Louise
  • DaveP
    Google it!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Our office use VT Accounts
  • DaveP
    We use VT too. It's not a working papers solution though.
  • msf
    msf Registered Posts: 22 New contributor 🐸
    hi,

im member of 2020group, it costs £400+vat, you get a CD & paper version of Practioners manual with lots of material and guides you can use for your practice, plus they i think 5 free seminar in year.

Regarding the workings papers, i purchased this from 2020 for £175 (title: Forms letters and tools CD) , these are either excel or word based that can be changed etc.

i think you dont have to member of 2020 to get this cd.

Its helped me to organise better with my papers.
  • GBooks
    GBooks Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    Thanks for all your help, I have had a look at 20/20 Group and think I am going to purchase the CD.

Thanks
Privacy Policy