Exams results via email

Options
frenzyfelton
frenzyfelton Registered Posts: 14 New contributor 🐸
Do exams results come via email through the day, if you have registered online with AAT ? I have spent most of the morning refreshing hotmail,the wait is killing me :confused1:

Comments

• keli2125
    keli2125 Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    They are not officially due until tomorrow midday. Last year we started to receive them the evening before, so i doubt you would receive them just yet. :001_smile:

EDIT- Just seen on the website we should have the results by 9am tomorrow!!! Now i am franticly refreshing my email!!!!
  • square-peg
    square-peg Registered Posts: 143 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi keli2125,
    where on the website does it say that? I've heard that mentioned a couple of times now, but I can't find it! I can only find the bit under 'getting your exam results' that says 12pm Tuesday. getting nervous and excited all at the same time now!!
  • keli2125
    Options
    I know, i saw the bit that said 12, but i also saw somewhere else it said 9am! I will go searching for it!
  • square-peg
    Options
    Cheers.....I know people on the Technician forum are saying they got their results early in previous years, so here's hoping!!! :001_smile:
  • keli2125
    Options
  • jilbo
    jilbo Registered Posts: 197 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Yes I've just read that on the AAT site as well. Can't believe it, am going to my mum in law's for tea and won't have access to email for a few hours. Damn!!!
  • square-peg
    Options
    Cool!!! Thanks for that....... Roll on 9am!!!
  • square-peg
    Options
    Hey Jilbo,
    I'm in Sheffield too....are you studying with Babington?
  • jilbo
    jilbo Registered Posts: 197 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi Square Peg,

I sat BTC and PTC at babington but I'm a distance learner with Premier Training. Which results are you waiting for?
  • square-peg
    Options
    Hi Jilbo,
    I'm waiting for ECR results. Did 2 weeks at Babington then also switched to distance learning. I took my exam at BPP. Good luck!
  • Pigpen
    Pigpen Registered Posts: 331 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I have had a nightmare two weeks

Eldest sons A-level results last week - Did well bless him
    My results today/tomorrow - PTC / BTC - convinced have failed so not told anyone results sre due
    My Youngest sons GCSE results on Thursday

As you can imagine mines a stress free house - NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Plus the westher is rubbish! :crying::w00t:
  • ly.mason
    ly.mason Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hey i'm from Sheffield too!!! however I sat the exam in Chesterfield awaiting ECR wish we could put the clock forward!!
Privacy Policy