Let us all know!

sharon
sharon Registered Posts: 161 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
As soon as anyone gets there exam results...Let us all know!:thumbup1:

Comments

• *Sarah*
    *Sarah* Registered Posts: 172 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Don't worry I will be here to let you know, I can't stop refreshing my hotmail page!!
  • ally29
    ally29 Registered Posts: 26 Regular contributor โญ
    Me too Sarah! its going to be a long old afternoon and evening at this rate!

Good luck :thumbup:

Ally
  • emsquare1
    emsquare1 Registered Posts: 96 Regular contributor โญ
    I do this every year, i come on here and you guys make me nervous!!!! :crying:

I sooooooo hope i have passed, good luck to everyone!! x
  • sharon
    I know!!! I'm trying so hard to carry on as normal but feeling a bit nervous and think i just want to know now. I hope i at least pass 1!!!
  • vixs
    vixs Registered Posts: 6 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Ahhhhh sooooo nervous - just read some of the other forums and they are saying about people who have passed getting a letter about affilate membership and now i think i have failed totally!
  • sharon
    vixs wrote: ยป
    Ahhhhh sooooo nervous - just read some of the other forums and they are saying about people who have passed getting a letter about affilate membership and now i think i have failed totally!

Dont worry about them letters! Speegs called the AAT and they said that 800 of them letters had been sent out in Error!!:thumbdown:
  • vixs
    oh god i hope so, dont actually know if im gonna make it till this evening to find out - never been this nervous, felt ok ish about DFS but PEV was awful! Just want it over now:confused1:
  • *rockchick*
    *rockchick* Registered Posts: 13 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Im soooooo scared! waiting for BTC result which is my last exam!!
    Roll on home time!!

Hope everyone passes :thumbup1:
  • Poppy
    Poppy Registered Posts: 105 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Pev

I also found PEV horrible, fingers crossed they'll bring the pass mark down. Although I have to say I have a sense of doom :crying:
  • Emma1708
    Emma1708 Registered Posts: 217 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Nich,

Dont count on 6pm. I was sat waiting at 6pm in February as that is what time I got them last year. The email didnt arrive until nearly 8pm - I was a wreck!

Good luck everyone xx
  • Nich
    Nich Registered Posts: 49 Regular contributor โญ
    I'm soooooo nervous!! Waiting on PEV, if i pass, i'm qualified. Hurry up 6pm!!
  • vixs
    God the nerves are getting worse and worse maybe time to go home and avoid the temptation of checking my email every two seconds - and try again about 6pm - am just a gibbering wreck at moment:thumbdown:
  • confused!!
    confused!! Registered Posts: 130 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I have to say i have put the results to the back of my mind until today, and now i feel totally unprepared for what my email will say, its soo going to hit me hard if i fail

I took 3 of them DFS, PCR and PEV, I made mistakes in all of them...... really dont want to fail all 3 that will be bad!
  • Rachd
    Rachd Registered Posts: 8 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    I have passed MAC & DFS! Wooho!!

congrats everyone!
Privacy Policy