Results!!!!!!

Options
AATmunkee
AATmunkee Registered Posts: 123 Dedicated contributor 🦉
:001_unsure: oh dear god.. wish i'd never come on here now as some seem convinced we're receiving results tea time tonight!! :ohmy: I hate the not knowing.. especially when u think u did ok but then start to doubt a few days before results!!! well anyway.. just a quick message to say GOODLUCK EVERYONE!!!!! :thumbup: Roll on technician... any news on results a.s.a.p would be greatly appreciated!!! :)

Comments

• AATmunkee
    Options
    Looks like i'm the only intermediate soldier worried right now!!!! i'm wearing out the refresh button on my email now!!!! haha :oh my:
  • Josedinho
    Josedinho Registered Posts: 13 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I've convinced myself i've failed one as although i found both FRA and ECR quite easy my profit didn't match on the BS and P&L so i messed about with them until it did and i think i made it worse.
    If i've picked up enough marks to pass both i'll be over the moon. Will probably start refreshing at about 6.
  • AATmunkee
    Options
    Well goodluck Josedinho!! Thats about the same time i received mine last year so will hold out now till i've finished work!! :)
  • Rexie
    Rexie Registered Posts: 10 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Stressed

I dreamt I have failed, getting stressed now, wont sleep a wink!!

Imaging what it is like in my house, I awaiting my AAT results and my daughter is waiting for her GCSE's on Thursday!!
  • Josedinho
    Josedinho Registered Posts: 13 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Cheers, good luck to everyone else.
  • keli2125
    keli2125 Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I am dreading the results!! Not only that i have an interview tomorrow for a better position with my current company!!!
  • shelle
    shelle Registered Posts: 27 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    i actually feel like i am going to throw up if i fail i will be so gutted

i have been refreshing my email all day evwen though i know it wont be at least till tea time!!

Knowing my luck mine wont come through till tomorrow mornin 60 cups of coffee later and a lot of proplus i will still be refreshing at 9am!! :lol:

Good luck everyone hope you all do well. And i am praying on my knees right now for a pass for me!!!

AAT please be kind to me!!:tongue_smilie:
  • AATmunkee
    Options
    Ah Rexie I'm sure u and your girl will be absolutely fine!! We're all going to pass i hope!! :) and Keli.. good luck for your interview tomorrow too.. its amazing how just waiting for a little email plays with our heads!!!! :(:)
  • PhilW
    PhilW Registered Posts: 36 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Chill out guys, no point worrying as you can't change a thing. :001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2:
  • PhilW
    PhilW Registered Posts: 36 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Any of you started your Project yet? lol:confused1::confused1:
  • immense
    immense Registered Posts: 97 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Just to let you know - we should have results by 9am tomorrow - but the last 2 sittings they have started coming through monday night! Last June I had mine at 8pm and in december at 430pm!! Looking at the forums it doesn't look like they have started filtering through yet tho :(

Good luck - I ma waiting for 3 x technician results and then I could be finished!!
  • Caz1
    Caz1 Registered Posts: 44 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I'm waiting for ECR results!! So so so convinced have not passed!!! And there's no wine in the house!! eek!! :ohmy:
  • Jadie
    Jadie Registered Posts: 14 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    results

Hi can anyone tell me if the intermediate results will come through this evening aswell? I cant hold my breath with anticipation for much longer.

:thumbup: Its reassuring to know it's not only me that feels sick with waiting. God help us all

Jadie Spadie
  • Caz1
    Options
    Hey

Yes its results for all levels!!!!! I'm so nervous!!!!!
  • Jadie
    Options
    Hi

The more i read this forum the worse I get but I cant help but look it's keeping me busy and also away from alcohol which if i start on that I wont be able to use a computer never ming read my emails:lol:

Good Luck

Jadie Spadie
  • loobylou
    loobylou Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    i have a blackberry so will get my email forwarded to it but i keep getting spam sent and everytime my phone vibrates my heart leaps into my throat. stupid stupid spam!

i am supposed to go to the gym but i am crazed with stress i think :(
  • Jadie
    Options
    You probabyle dont need to go to the gym, nervous energy burns calories:001_smile:
  • carrieclarke2001
    carrieclarke2001 Registered Posts: 50 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    results

OMG it not just me refreshing my email every min 6pm now they should be coming through now, Try again every one
    Good luck
  • keli2125
    Options
    Just seen that someone has got their results in foundation!!! Aaaaarggghhh they're starting!!!!
  • martyn
    martyn Registered Posts: 10 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    ^^ pfft!!

I looked in my AAT student account online, and it says that they're only gonna start comin through 12 hours before they get published online, which is 12 midday tomorrow.

But after speaking to a few friends, and reading the posts and threads on here......i'm gonna be up ALL night refreshing my email!!!!

good luck everyone!
  • Marta_B
    Marta_B Registered Posts: 31 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    My hubby will have to sort his dinner out, I'm far too busy with hitting 'Check mail' button. :001_smile:
    I was calm until today...
  • martyn
    Options
    just got my FRA results...i passed!!!!!!!!!
  • Jadie
    Options
    Martyn can I ask what is your last name (is it in aplhabetical order Mine begins with W)

Jadie Spadie
  • martyn
    Options
    My surname is Gordon.

the subject of my email is 'AAT December 2007 exam results' for some reason.

but says June 2008 FRA successful, inside the email.

from when it got sent, it took 20 mins to filter through.

KEEP REFRESHING!!!!!!

Mart.
  • carrieclarke2001
    carrieclarke2001 Registered Posts: 50 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    my surname is Clarke and I dont have mine yet grrrrrrr
  • CathG
    CathG Registered Posts: 145 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Yippee - Passed!

My surname's Greenwood - my email was sent at 18.21
  • acc1077
    acc1077 Registered Posts: 138 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    My surname also starts with C and I haven't got mine yet either
    :mad2:
  • troy
    troy Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    My surname starts with 'S' and i have just got my results.
    I PASSED.....woo hoo:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
  • Caz1
    Options
    Mine begins with an R and mine's not here yet!!!!!!! Maybe they are filtered by venue code????
  • keli2125
    Options
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was so sure i wouldnt as well!!!!!!!
Privacy Policy