At 6pm tonight

Options
Emma1708
Emma1708 Registered Posts: 217 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
I will just have got home from work and will turn on my computer and sit there panicking and refreshing my email every 2 minutes - accompanied by wine, lager and cider!

What time will you all be online tonight?

Once again good luck everyone :thumbup1:

xxxx
ยซ13456

Comments

• vixs
    vixs Registered Posts: 6 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    I was hoping to slope off from work but unfortunatly i have so much to do i will be here for a while - constantly checking lol!!
    Will be on vigil from about 6.30 ish at home - praying to god i got through even if all i did was scrap through!

Good luck to all and fingers tightly crossed
  • *rockchick*
    *rockchick* Registered Posts: 13 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    yep at 6pm I would of just got in from work turned on computer and thats where i will stay unless
    1) I receive the email 2) need the loo 3) to top up my drinky!

Im a mess right now!!!

This last result depends if I will start CIMA this month!

Good luck everyone have a large drink on me! :001_tongue:
  • lisad5
    lisad5 Registered Posts: 21 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    Well seeing as my laptop picked yesterday to completely die, by 6pm hopefully i will have located my PC and all of its leads, connected it to the internet and be sitting with my finger on the refresh button!

Heres hoping anyway!
  • woobabe
    woobabe Registered Posts: 35 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    I am already in panick mode as I failed my last exam and not sure I will pass this one either. Might have to go to the shop and get a bottle of wine.
  • Owainap
    Owainap Registered Posts: 23 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    Emma1708

You shouldn't mix your drinks - perhaps you should choose one and drink that excessively!

Not long to go now :001_unsure:
  • laurenw
    laurenw Registered Posts: 42 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    I think my nerves have just kicked in, i have been fine all day and know i am getting wound up really easily.

I hope we get them tonight, i cant wait until tomorrow :mad2:

Speak to you all at 6pm, i too will have a nice large drink :001_smile:
  • *Sarah*
    *Sarah* Registered Posts: 172 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Will be here at 6pm too!
  • Poppy
    Poppy Registered Posts: 105 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Have left the husband downstairs, and now glued to the computer. Bless him he has said he'll take me out for a meal either way. If I fail though doubt I'll fancy going any where :crying:
  • arleneld
    arleneld Registered Posts: 56 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    think Ill have gin and tonics as I wait.....:001_tongue:
  • confused!!
    confused!! Registered Posts: 130 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Think alcohol will make me feel worse - unless im happy with the results :001_smile::huh:
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I wonder if the AAT staff are running around like headless chickens trying to upload all the results? Do they draw lots to see who has the pleasure? of pressing the button to put us all out of our miseries?
    Well, whatever they do, d*mn well do it now, I've not got any nails left....LOL
  • 118 11kate
    118 11kate Registered Posts: 115 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Aat People, Pleassssseeeeeee Hurry Up!.......we Are Begging You Now!
  • iainiow
    iainiow Registered Posts: 20 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    im fed up of waiting now!! i just want to be put out of my misery:crying:
  • welshwizard
    welshwizard Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    I wonder if the AAT staff are running around like headless chickens trying to upload all the results? Do they draw lots to see who has the pleasure? of pressing the button to put us all out of our miseries?
    Well, whatever they do, d*mn well do it now, I've not got any nails left....LOL

No they'll be looking here at the forums and laughing their sadistic heads off!
  • woobabe
    Options
    I am checking my email frantically but don't even know if I will receive my results by email - as I was a couple of days late paying my registration fee to AAT. I think you had to pay the Fees by 31st July, I didnt pay them until 3rd August. So maybe checking for nothing!!

Good luck everyone!!
  • confused!!
    confused!! Registered Posts: 130 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    I know i really want them NOW, although I know im going to freak out as soon as i see the email LOL!!
  • woobabe
    Options
    It took me about 5 mins to open the email last time! I must of known it was going to say fail!
  • carrieclarke2001
    carrieclarke2001 Registered Posts: 50 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    results

OMG I can not bare this. I am waiting for results of ECR wich was a awful paper this year, Full of mistakes by AAT did anyone else think that or just me ? 3.333% on aportionment 42k 46k and 1.26 on batch costing what were thay thinking
  • iainiow
    Options
    I am checking my email frantically but don't even know if I will receive my results by email - as I was a couple of days late paying my registration fee to AAT. I think you had to pay the Fees by 31st July, I didnt pay them until 3rd August. So maybe checking for nothing!!

Good luck everyone!!

should tell you in my AAT if you are going to receive them by email :001_smile:
  • gravitythedon
    gravitythedon Registered Posts: 9 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    So what time do you think the first people to get the results will be? I reckon it won't be till at least 10pm
  • Caz1
    Caz1 Registered Posts: 44 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    I hope its not 10pm!! I don't know if I can wait that long!!!!!! :crying:
  • 118 11kate
    Options
    So what time do you think the first people to get the results will be? I reckon it won't be till at least 10pm

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Cant take this anymore!!!!!!

:001_rolleyes:
  • gravitythedon
    gravitythedon Registered Posts: 9 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    We should have a sweepstake: I say 10:27pm
  • farmergiles
    Options
    Calm down, Kate, it's only an exam result....have another glass of red, take a deep breath and then.....SCREAM!....LOL
  • 118 11kate
    Options
    If anything like last time, I will have to make a midnight journey to the office cos even though myAAT says my hotmail account it goes to my work one!!!! :crying: then again dont care where I have to go to get it as long as it says PASSED!
  • farmergiles
    Options
    15 minutes....and counting
  • Caz1
    Caz1 Registered Posts: 44 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    EEEEEEKKK!!!!!! I'm so convinced I've failed
  • CathG
    CathG Registered Posts: 145 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
  • iainiow
    Options
    If anything like last time, I will have to make a midnight journey to the office cos even though myAAT says my hotmail account it goes to my work one!!!! then again dont care where I have to go to get it as long as it says PASSED!

my office give me remote working capabilities, im logged in at home and at work at home if that makes sense!! this email is NOT getting away from me. :001_tt2:
  • farmergiles
    Options
    10 mins ....and counting!
    (Am I annoying anyone?)
Privacy Policy