pcr NOT FAIR

Options
novemv
novemv Registered Posts: 27 Regular contributor ⭐
i never failed in any exam in my life!!! but i failed in pcr in one section and passed in the secand section.... plus the marking isnt fair too.. in one section u pass and other section u fail just for one question and boom u fail in the whole exam and u have to take it next june or december!!! plus waiting for it two month and a half!!! is it possible to ask aat exam board to recheck my exam???
Edit/Delete Message

Comments

• ms-nee-nee
    ms-nee-nee Registered Posts: 24 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    novemv wrote: »
    i never failed in any exam in my life!!! but i failed in pcr in one section and passed in the secand section.... plus the marking isnt fair too.. in one section u pass and other section u fail just for one question and boom u fail in the whole exam and u have to take it next june or december!!! plus waiting for it two month and a half!!! is it possible to ask aat exam board to recheck my exam???
    Edit/Delete Message

I failed PEV section one, which i think is supposed to be the easier part of the paper.... im sending off for appeal...as the results are pretty much shocking for me!!!

you can appeal by sending a blank email to appeals@aat.org.uk, it costs £42.

good luck
  • novemv
    novemv Registered Posts: 27 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    hey

so is it possible to get pass if they recheck my exam pcr again?!!!
  • Genel
    Genel Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    PCR not fair

I agree with u. Why resit the whole exam if I fail one section and pay the full amount again.
Privacy Policy