Do the AAT exam writers listen to students?

Options
2»

Comments

• Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    i am agreed here with steve ... and i will bin my forms i printed other day 4 review .. i spoke 2 the aat lad and he told me the minimum time they will take 4 the review is 4 weeks but due to the burdon of reviews it can be more then 4 weeks so its nearly end of august now it means we will get the review at the end of sep or 1st week of oct and i think its 2 late and then u r left with 2 months for the exams ............. this weekend will going to be the last one 2 hang out with my frnds and from this monday i will get my self back 2 the books and practice practice and practice .....................
    :001_tt2:
    uMer AlI

Good attitude but if you are confident that you should have passed I would put the review forms in but start studying anyway, you will lose nothing.

If you think it was marginal then do as you have said.
  • umerali2003
    umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    the idea of appealing is not bad ... but the time they are consuming is bit of a concern ... i will get my new bpp books might be on mon or tue ... and i will definately come 2 the forums if i got stuck any where ......
  • confused!!
    confused!! Registered Posts: 130 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I think you should still appeal, id rather take the chance and not have to re sit the exam to be honest!
Privacy Policy