Pev & Dfs Failed

Options
meriamb
meriamb Registered Posts: 6 New contributor šŸø
Hi everybody.
Help me to get over the fact that i have failed these two exams so many times and i am so depressed and dissapointed as i think i am not that dull/stupit. Everytime i write these exams I expect a pass but it comes up the opposite.These are the only two subjects which are holding back my level 4 certificate. I think this is the end of the road for me.:confused1:

Thanks guys.
Miss B.

Comments

• sarahwilson
    sarahwilson Registered Posts: 567 Epic contributor šŸ˜
    Options
    Don't give up, its 2 units and you can pass them you've passed all the others:wink:
  • umerali2003
    umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor šŸ¦‰
    Options
    its not the end of the road 4 u ........................ just the beginning of the new challenge 4 u i am in the same shoes as u r ptc and mac are holding me back from last two attemepts but i wont give up ... there is no point of giving it up ........ just get up once again and finish the song 4 EVER as i am gona do in dec sitting....... one thing more there is nothing impossible in this world even the word impossible it self says
    I/M/POSSIBLE ..............................
  • jorja1986
    jorja1986 Registered Posts: 210 Dedicated contributor šŸ¦‰
    Options
    I am on take 3 with PEV & DFS and 4 with PTC!!

Hopefully next Dec and June will be my lucky month. I just completely go to pot I think. I worked really hard and thought I had done well in PTC & PEV. But alas it was not to be.

So I had a good cry then picked myselkf up thought Fudge it and enrolled onto another NVQ 4 course and am having another go.

It will be owrth it in hte end :thumbup1: if I can keep positive believe me anyone can!! :laugh:
  • joyride
    joyride Registered Posts: 62 Regular contributor ā­
    Options
    I kept failing pev, it was very depressing and I did consider giving it all up. You just have to believe in yourself and you will make it. It doesn't matter how long it takes as long ass you make it in the end. Stay strong and focused and you will pass.
  • meriamb
    Options
    Pev & Dfs Failed

Hi good people,
    Thanks a lot for your comments and assurance i was going to give up but know i feel very encouraged.
    I will have to get a private tutor as i have been studing on my own and have always passed section 2s for these subjects and i have now failed both sections on DFS.
    I have been using OSBORNE BOOKS unit 8 & 9 PEV unit 11 for DFS, are these the best books ?
    Thanks again and keep the good spirit up and GOD bless you all.:thumbup:

Miss B.
  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor šŸ§™ā€ā™‚ļø
    Options
    The tutor idea is the best one.

Don't worry about the books, use what you've got and have a look for a tutor.#

Whereabouts are you? If you are near me I would be happy to help you (for nothing) I'm in Milton Keynes.
  • meriamb
    Options
    Pev & Dfs Failed

Hi Bluewednesday,

I wish i was near to get the most needed help from you but i am a million miles away from you.I am in Africa - BOTSWANA.

Thanks a lot for offering your help.

Miss B.:thumbup:
  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor šŸ§™ā€ā™‚ļø
    Options
    Oh dear - not that close then!!! I'm always available on email if you want though.
  • Ruddock1980
    Ruddock1980 Registered Posts: 24 New contributor šŸø
    Options
    Hi everyone

I also failed both PEV and DFS and was disheartened at first but considering the uproar regarding the PEV paper i do not feel as bad now. I will be retaking both papers again in December and luckily my new job has agreed to fund it.

For me i had a lot of time off this time due to personal reasons and am hoping to pass and get my Level 4 Certificate in time for Easter
Privacy Policy