Waiting Game

Options
Poppy
Poppy Registered Posts: 105 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Fed up waiting already, have put in my appeals for DFS and PEV. Have AAT said anything official about the results and them being so low whether they'll review this?

Have decided to apply for CIMA anyway (my work runs a campaign in September and classes start Jan), if they regrade easy peasy and if not can resit in December and if I pass in Feb they can move me up a class.

Think positive people and the more people who appeal the more they will take this on board!!!

:001_smile:

Comments

• confused!!
    confused!! Registered Posts: 130 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Morning

Me too poppy, am fed up waiting and i know it will probably be the 4 weeks like they said!
    Im going to try and not get my hopes up though, as if they do not remark or give me a pass, it will be the dissapointment all over again :crying:
  • James
    James Registered Posts: 24 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I hope so, otherwise Ill loose my chance to do ACCA having sussefully interviewed for it, and I wont get my promotion I was promised depending on my results, I feel so gutted, Peaugout ( not his fault ) has made me think there is no chance now!
  • James
    James Registered Posts: 24 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Does your tutor think it will help?
  • Poppy
    Options
    AAT Feedback

I have wriiten on one of the Forums to ask if AAT could post something official on wheter they will be looking at the very low National Pass rate for PEV. Would be good to hear from them.

:001_smile:
  • welshwizard
    welshwizard Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi

I am just wondering where you found out a national pass rate, because I can't find any reference to one on the AAT site.

Thanks
  • stevenbcfc
    stevenbcfc Registered Posts: 19 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Dfs

I've sent my appeal off on weds hopefully they will do something about it!
  • Poppy
    Options
    Laura wrote the percentage on the forum which she'd been told by her tutor and I've also been advised that another friends tutor said the same.
  • welshwizard
    Options
    Thanks Poppy - tha means my centre did very well with Unit 8 and 9 over 80% success!
  • visha
    visha Registered Posts: 218 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    For AAT worldwide sucess rate
    See the attached table Attachment not found.
  • welshwizard
    Options
    That really makes interesting reading.
Privacy Policy