Appeal for PEV

Options
ms-nee-nee
ms-nee-nee Registered Posts: 24 New contributor 🐸
From reading some of the replies to some discussions,,, are ppl deciding against appealing for their PEV results???

Comments

• Poppy
    Poppy Registered Posts: 105 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I am still appealing, I want feedback if nothing else. Lets not back down as it lets them off the hook
  • NBB
    NBB Registered Posts: 125 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Poppy wrote: »
    I am still appealing, I want feedback if nothing else. Lets not back down as it lets them off the hook

I agree Poppy, this was my second attempt of doing PEV, I also appealed in December for PEV & PCR. My outcome of PCR came back successful and they had undervalued my paper (which I did think was extremely unsatisfactory of them to say that, I mean how can you "undervalue a paper??" but was pleased with my result)

PEV result stayed the same but I got feedback on the section I failed and I was marked down for minor things on my reports like one comment I got was "although you made several valid comments, You did not provide a header"

In June I took on board the examiner's comments I received back in December and made sure I put all headers for all reports/ memo's/ even at the top of my tables and workings I had put £000's/ kgs/ tonnes/ hours etc, I felt I had done enough to pass giving consideration to 2.2 task but I did attempt the question to my best ability and did not leave bits out.

All i can say is to appeal as you want to know exactly what you got wrong in section 2 and if I am still not happy I will take this to the next stage. as there are students in my class who did not attend most classes, struggled and themselves cannot beleive that they passed!!!!
  • plamena
    plamena Registered Posts: 16 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I am definetly appealing no matter what!!!!!!
  • Poppy
    Poppy Registered Posts: 105 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I agree some people I know who didn't put the effort in and passed when I worked my behind off. Seems to be a bit of a lottery as to whether you pass or don't.
Privacy Policy