Making life easy for yourself

Jon_1984
Jon_1984 Registered Posts: 186 Dedicated contributor 🦉
So then everybody its that time of year when we all head back into college for 39 weeks of headaches, stress and long days.

My question is what do you do/have you done to make life easier/less stressful for yourself during this time?

My biggie was learning how to use the slow cooker so I can nip home and grab a hot meal before heading to college - makes the lessons so much easier to handle :drool:

Comments

• SalinaA
    SalinaA Registered Posts: 35 Regular contributor ⭐
    I have worked through and partied lol ;)

Even went on holiday but now its back to having a full day (work and studying) let the hectic life commence!!!!

Are those slow cooker thingys any good?????
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    i love my slow cooker, take the meat out the night before, cook it off in the morning, put your sauce, vege's etc in, whack it on.

come home after a really hard day at work and tea is ready.

i love them to bits and i am no chef!!!

i even do a full chicken in it

Tracy
  • SalinaA
    Hi Tracy,

Wow and nothing gets burnt in them??? You can seriously leave them all day???

I might have to check these out as I hate coming home after a long day and sometimes having to wait ages for meat to cook etc... This sounds like the ideal solution to me... How did I not know about them???:confused1:
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    seriously they are brill, i do curries, steak in gravy, full chicken, pork casserole. the list is endless.

you can also google recipes and try them out. i bought a morphy richards one and i have a family of four and it is big enough for us. had it years, so much so, i need a new lid.

well recommended, you can pick them up cheap brand new and also off ebay.

Tracy
  • SalinaA
    Cool looks like I'll be buying one of those come pay day ;)

Thanks for enlightening me - I can't believe I had no idea!!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Privacy Policy