Att

Options
jackie
jackie Registered Posts: 81 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi,
I have just completed AAT by distance learning and have applied for full membership:001_smile: and will also be applying for MIP within a few weeks.
I am now looking into doing ATT and have an information pack on its way from BPP but I was wondering if there are any other distance learning providers available for this course, I did AAT through Premier whom I was delighted with but they do not do ATT.
Also, has anyone on here done this course and how did they find it?:thumbup1: or :thumbdown:
I did PTC and BTC at technician and also passed all my exams first time for AAT.
If anyone can offer any recommendations/advice I would appreciate it!

Jackie

Comments

• Sue
    Sue Registered Posts: 217 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi Jackie

Well done for passing your AAT.

I am also an MIP and I signed up for ATT a few months ago because at the time I was finding most of the calls I was getting was from people wanting their Personal Tax Returns completed.

It took quite a while for my ATT application to go through and since then I have got very busy so haven't really started studying.

I've signed up with Tolley's for distance learning, which is the provider a few others on this site have recommended.

Sue
Privacy Policy