unit 10-need help?

aliceinwonderland
aliceinwonderland Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
I passed all my exams and assessment at the first time,even the project!
I handed in just after Easter, had been waiting for the feedback for quite long time, althrough I was always thinking that nobody is able to find any questions from my work.Now the result:I PASSED! NO MORE WORK TO DO!
Any one need a copy for your reference please email:xy_wu2004@yahoo.co.uk for more information

Comments

• Petal
    Petal Registered Posts: 11 New contributor 🐸
    Thats wonderful, congratulations.
  • speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi Aliceinwonderland

Many congratulations on passing your exams and project. However a word of warning. The AAT are getting really on people sharing projects so be careful that nobody copies yours.

Well done again,

Speegs
  • speegs
    Hi

I meant to say the AAT are getting really hot on project sharing. This new website appears to be absolutely rubbish when it comes to editings ones mistakes.

I would have edited my original post if this site would have let me!

Speegs
  • aliceinwonderland
    Speegs,
    Thank you so much for telling me this.I did not realize it could be a problem.We were allowed to read some passed jobs at college, although not allowed to bring them home.Any way, I don't have to do this.
  • speegs
    You are welcome AliceInWonderland. I just would not want to see anyone getting into any trouble because they were trying to be helpful.

Despite our professional ethics requiring an accountant to act with integrity, unfortunately, I think in the past the AAT may have had problems with some students submitting other peoples work.

This is not to say you cannot offer your help, I just would not offer your project.

:thumbup:

Anyway Many congratulations on passing everything first time. I also passed first time on everything so I can completely understand how you feel.

Well done.

Speegs
  • aliceinwonderland
    I should not send my project to anybody as AAT is not happy about that.
    So. please do not send me email about the copy.I just send people some tips, hope those are useful.
  • lsh
    lsh Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    I'm just starting my Technician stage and am trying to find a suitable focus for my project - (I work at an engineering firm, mainly maintaining sales and purchase ledger and go as far as producing the cashbooks and bank reconcilation at month end) there are a few issues with customers rejecting parts and taking debits off their payments before quality has approved the credits which makes cash allocation messy, a lady in our office left a few months ago so 2 of us have shared her roles as they haven't replaced her, booking in incoming deliveries at stores is sometimes messy but I think these issues are only seen as minor and may upset the people involved if I was to investigate and report etc... so the other option = My MD has started running a farm which I know he would rather I worked on - at the moment it's 2 piles of invoices - sales and purchases which I've split into yearly spreadsheets and set up a fixed asset register for the relevant purchases - I don't know which direction to go in for the project farm or work?, could anyone suggest a route to go down?? I would really appreciate any comments anyone has!! Thanks x
Privacy Policy