The end of the world?

2»

Comments

  • blobbyhblobbyh Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 2,415Registered
    A-Vic wrote: »
    save your money mark wont be able to cash it in with it been end of the world

    Don't forget Mark's a scouse, Vic: the civilised world ended in Liverpool decades ago...
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Posts: 6,970Registered
    blobbyh wrote: »
    Don't forget Mark's a scouse, Vic: the civilised world ended in Liverpool decades ago...

    :lol:
  • mark130273mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 4,234Registered
    blobbyh wrote: »
    Don't forget Mark's a scouse, Vic: the civilised world ended in Liverpool decades ago...

    it might of done but since im not from liverpool ..it did not effect me ?
  • SalinaASalinaA Feels At Home Posts: 35Registered
    Haha yes what happened to that then?

    This just popped up in my inbox and it made me laugh lol
  • mark130273mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 4,234Registered
    you mean the end of the world is funny ???

    i think not ?hahahaa
  • SalinaASalinaA Feels At Home Posts: 35Registered
    mark130273 wrote: »
    you mean the end of the world is funny ???

    i think not ?hahahaa

    LOL No this thread! I had pretty much forgotten it hehe!
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 1,515Registered
    SalinaA wrote: »
    LOL No this thread! I had pretty much forgotten it hehe!

    well theoretically the world ends for someone every minute of the day, if you define someone as a living person.
  • blobbyhblobbyh Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 2,415Registered
    Yes but the earth being sucked into a black hole within a micro-second is a pretty unusual event going beyond mere extinction.
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 1,515Registered
    blobbyh wrote: »
    Yes but the earth being sucked into a black hole within a micro-second is a pretty unusual event going beyond mere extinction.

    its only more numbers blobbyh, the whole rather then the sum, an event that huge would no doubt begin life somewhere else in the universe anyhow
  • PonderPonder Feels At Home Posts: 97Registered
    blobbyh, i have to say you missed your chance to post on the 09-09-09 !
  • mark130273mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 4,234Registered
    like blobbyh would waste his time on a post on a special time like 09.09 on the 09/09/09 !
Sign In or Register to comment.