Intermadiate/homestudy/portfolio

Options
ozercagri@hotmail.com
ozercagri@hotmail.com Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
Hi
I do homestudy/intermediate,
Does anyone know what we need to do for our porfolio?
Thanks

Comments

• Esme
    Esme Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi, I aam doing intermmediate home study.

I was told that as I did my admin units for foundation I don't need a portfolio as such, I just have to... "Just file all assignments that have been marked, skills tests covers (marked and returned to you) and signed tracking sheets for units 5, 6, 7 , copy of your AAT Foundation Certificate,( to cover units 21, 22), cv, job description and thats it.

Don't worry too much - pull out your student record - (units 5, 6, 7) and file in the portfolio with the bits I have mentioned above"

Hope this helps!
  • sarahwilson
    sarahwilson Registered Posts: 567 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    You need to file all your exam/simulation results in it for each unit. I am still trying to get to the bottom of whether you have to provide evidence if you have done the simulations but I arent having any joy with my training provider.

Who are you studying with?
  • ozercagri@hotmail.com
    ozercagri@hotmail.com Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I am studying with BPP but not quite happy.They have homestudy line to answers your questions but they are just customer service people they don't sound they know what is going on... and I didn't like their books either, very confusing, useless details... and I am studying with osbourne books now. I don't know why I have pay them that money :mad2:
  • sarahwilson
    sarahwilson Registered Posts: 567 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I'm in the same boat to be honest. I don't feel I get a straight answer to questions when I phone to see what else I need for my portfolio, I just seem to end up buying more things. Maybe its me that doesnt understand properly!!
  • Esme
    Esme Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I was told by Premier Training that we don't have to submit any evidence if we have already done the units in foundation yr.
Privacy Policy