Dec Exam Deadline?

Options
katyt
katyt Registered Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
Hi All, is the deadline to enter Dec exams the end of October?? Also does any1 know if you complete all units in the tehnician level an pass all the exams do you still get your certificate if u have out standing units at intermediate level???:001_unsure:

Comments

• phunkyphantom22
    phunkyphantom22 Registered Posts: 166 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi,

Yes the entry deadline for Dec exams is usually around mid-October.

Yes you will still get your certificate - you should have had it by now? I received mine about a week ago.

I have completed all units at Tech level and Foundation level but due to a c**k up with my learning provider where they had forgot to report one of my intermediate units, I only have the 2 certificates and am still waiting for my intermediate one.
  • katyt
    Options
    i've got two exams at intermediate level to do. Do you know if i need to do these exams before i get exemptions at cima level??
  • katyt
    Options
    Exemptions CIMA

Hi
    i've got two exams at intermediate level to do. but passed technician Do you know if i need to do these exams before i get exemptions at cima level??
  • phunkyphantom22
    phunkyphantom22 Registered Posts: 166 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi.

Yes you need to have completed both the intermediate and technician levels in order to claim exemptions from the certificate level of CIMA - they will want to see both certificates.
Privacy Policy