Osbourne Books Intermediate Wanted

Options
Lenkasan
Lenkasan Registered Posts: 13 New contributor 🐸
Hi

Does anyone want to sell Osbourne Books for Intermediate - Financial Records&Accounts, Costing & Reports?
Please email me Lenkasan@email.cz and state the price and the year of issue or the year when you were using the books.

Thank you very much

Lenka

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Lenkasan wrote: »
    Hi

Does anyone want to sell Osbourne Books for Intermediate - Financial Records&Accounts, Costing & Reports?
    Please email me Lenkasan@email.cz and state the price and the year of issue or the year when you were using the books.

Thank you very much

Lenka

Hi have you tried amazon ? managed to get my second hand off there pretty cheap
  • square-peg
    square-peg Registered Posts: 143 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Hi have you tried amazon ? managed to get my second hand off there pretty cheap

I've advertised 4 brand new (long story, but they've not been used at all - I'm using a different set of books) BPP Intermediate books on amazon. I'm sure you'll find some Osbourne ones on there if you have a look. If not, ebay might have some too?
  • square-peg
    square-peg Registered Posts: 143 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Make that 3 books - one sold today!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    square-peg wrote: »
    I've advertised 4 brand new (long story, but they've not been used at all - I'm using a different set of books) BPP Intermediate books on amazon. I'm sure you'll find some Osbourne ones on there if you have a look. If not, ebay might have some too?

or even play.com
Privacy Policy