Sage Instant Accounts - Reports

Options
Smokey
Smokey Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
Can anyone help, my client is using Sage Instant Accounts and has managed to delete the prior year report template. I've tried the Sage website but can't find anyway to download them....And I have asked if they've still got the original cds...they're looking!!!

Does anyone have any quicker ideas aside from recreating from scratch as I'm not to familiar with the software?

thx
Smokey

Comments

• sarahwilson
    sarahwilson Registered Posts: 567 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I'd phone Sage support 0845 111 5555 and ask them waht to do. I don't know how you'll stand if they don't have the disc or serial number of the software but its worth asking them.
  • sheelagh
    sheelagh Registered Posts: 133 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Sage

As Sarah says, you can call Sage - they will send you the missing files via email. You can find your serial number by clicking on HELP the ABOUT.

But, has your client got Sage Cover? If not, Sage will charge you for this service, or suggest you sign up for support. If you are new to Sage, or if you anticipate further problems, Sage cover wouldn't be such a bad idea - It's about £100 for 12 months cover for Instant.
  • Smokey
    Smokey Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Thanks for the advice, I'll give them a call next time I'm at the clients premises - does anyone else find themselves putting on an IT head as well as an accoutant head !!
  • sheelagh
    sheelagh Registered Posts: 133 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Yes, you can find yourself being jack of many trades -
    IT, admin, phone answering, receptionist, tea maker(which is only fair).
    I've even done the cleaning, but that was only because no one else did it and I couldn't bear the dust!
Privacy Policy