For All Those Resitting Dfs Who Failed In June

Options
Celtic Angel
Celtic Angel Registered Posts: 17 New contributor 🐸
Have you all bought new books?

Are you still revising what you knew then or have you been given additional information as to what you need to know?

I've got the BPP books but they've indicated that they were for last December and this June's exam and so I'm assuming new ones are out for December - but I've no idea if they are significantly different?

Comments

• Celtic Angel
    Options
    Does that mean there are no people resitting DFS in December? I've asked this question two ways now and not a single reply so am I assuming that everyone on these forums taking DFS in December has never sat it before?
  • Poppy
    Poppy Registered Posts: 105 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hello

I'm resitting in December but haven't been back to college but I sure as hell hope if anything important had changed they'd have contacted me to let me know. Having said that best not to take it for granted.......

:001_unsure:
  • Celtic Angel
    Options
    Hi

Thank you for the message - I thought I was the only one who was resitting in December LOL! I think my only concern (as I too haven't returned to college but to be honest the tutoring wasn't up to much anyway) is that the book I have (BPP) indicates at some point about them testing us on the new Companies Act from December 2008 sittings, but obviously without new books I have no idea what this actually means! I was just stressing that I'm revising out of date information - have you heard anything on this?
  • Poppy
    Options
    No I haven't I may e-mail my college and see if it's possible they'll cover this in the paper. How are you finding the revision?, It's amazing how hard it is to do it all again. I'm doing PEV as well and it's basically starting most of it from scratch again.
  • princess246
    princess246 Registered Posts: 49 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Im retaking DFS and MAC in December there my final two so im really hoping i pass this time.

I have not gone back to college for either but i'am going to the AAT revision classes in London end of November so if anything starnge comes up i will post it striaght on the forum.
  • Poppy
    Options
    Thanks princess, that would be great.:thumbup:
Privacy Policy