Unit 2 Skills Test

Options
Wkdjojo
Wkdjojo Registered Posts: 3 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Hi, I'm new to this so please help me, I've got a total brain freeze, What reasons are there that you couldn't issue a petty cash voucher against a receipt that has been given to you???? I've looked every where and am none the wiser please someone help, am very confused as I passed my other units no problem it's the first time I've had to do a skills test before and also have to do an oral question as I'm distence learning.:001_smile:

Comments

• Esme
    Esme Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    If it doesn't have a valid receipt, if it hasn't been authorised, if it is for an amount over the petty cash allowance (usually around ยฃ50)
  • Esme
    Options
    You shouldn't really be asking for answers to skills tests or looking in your books though!!!
  • Wkdjojo
    Options
    Sorry not done any thing like this course before, I've no real idea what I'm doing I've spoke to my course provider and there really good on some stuff but on others it's like they don't understand what I'm asking and I end up trying to find out myself through the internet and a friend of mine who is qulified, sorry if I've broken any rules didn't know.. Sorry:blushing:
  • Esme
    Options
    Hey, that's ok.

I think you're meant to do skills tests under supervision, that's how I've always done mine like an exam. It is your course providers fault not yours though if they haven't made you aware of this. They're also not meant to send them to you until you both agree that you are ready.

Good luck anyway! :thumbup:
  • Wkdjojo
    Options
    Thanks, Just got to figure out what evidence to send for unit 3, don't really feel confortable sending in bank statements from work, still must be something their used to seeing and as long as I black out all that's not relevent and the details that should be ok, might get written permisson from my employer to send them to be on the safe side.
Privacy Policy