microsoft office accounting

Options
mc25
mc25 Registered Posts: 232 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
Just a quick question, for those who have purchased a full version of microsoft accounting packages, can you import your data from sage and does it work ok?

I know before i have asked questions regarding accounting softwares and thanks for those who advised on VT i am using it at the moment and its really good. but i need something cheaper which is compaticable with sage (if there is any), like most of you know most clients use sage, and i have been looking at MS accounting and it said you can import data from sage just wanted to check before i decide to upgrade.

Any comments will be appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    You shouldn't need to buy microsoft office accounting, they were giving the full versions away to accountants - check the microsoft website, join the accountants club and I think you can get it through there. It is also the full version.
  • Eljay
    Eljay Registered Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi,
    I joined the accountants club and got the full version for free. I have always used Sage previously, but now I've got used to it, I think that Microsoft Accounting is much easier to use. I haven't tried to import sage data into it yet but have exported data to Excel and it has been fine. There are reviews of it on accounting web. The free version has unlimited no of companies also. Hope this helps.
  • mc25
    Options
    Thanks

Thanks all for your replies I have joined the accountants club, will try it tomorrow as I am so tired and feels as if my mind is switched off tonight:huh::001_unsure:
  • T.C.
    T.C. Registered, Tutor Posts: 1,448 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Thanks for that information. I have joined the accountants club too and plan to download the software over the weekend. Thanks again. :thumbup1:
  • jilbo
    jilbo Registered Posts: 197 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    I had a quick look last night hoping to join the acountants club too but it was late or I had my dumb blonde head on! :blushing:Could anyone send me a link or tell me where it is that I can join please.

Many thanks
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    I haven't joined a club, I just downloaded it from the microsoft site. Seems ok though!
  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    It's not bad for free but I find it very slow, I thought it was just my computer but have since find others find it that way too.
  • mc25
    Options
    Hi all, I did have some spare time over the weekend and i closely look at the MOS. I found out, for you to be able to import data from sage to microsoft accounting office, you need to have sage software installed in your computer. So the idea i had couldn't work. the programme itself looks ok and quite straight forward. Thanks once again for your response
  • Lina
    Lina Registered Posts: 41 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I tried to find the software in microsoft web, but I could not find MOS.
    What is the full name of the program or maybe someone can add a link pls.
    Thanks a lot:001_smile:
  • Eljay
    Eljay Registered Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi,
    Try this link: http://accounting.microsoft.com/mpanuk.aspx
    Hope this helps.
  • Lina
    Lina Registered Posts: 41 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    THANKS A LOT:thumbup1:
Privacy Policy