Client's Approval

Options
TAB
TAB Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor ⭐
This is my first year for filing SA online using HMRC software and I was wondering which way MIP's prefer to have their client's approval:- do you print return and send it in the post for signature and simply have their approval via email?

Comments

• Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    TAB wrote: »
    This is my first year for filing SA online using HMRC software and I was wondering which way MIP's prefer to have their client's approval:- do you print return and send it in the post for signature and simply have their approval via email?

For HMRC purposes, either is acceptable.
    However I'm not sure what is for your PII - might want to check with them.
    I think as long as an email confirmation quotes the IRMark it should be ok.

For the record, I get a hard copy signature, though have once or twice used the IRMark email confirmation when something needed changing after I'd got the hard copy signed.
  • TAB
    TAB Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Many thanks for your reply.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    TAB wrote: »

Hi

Here even though we do nearlly everything on-line these days we still send out a hard copy for signature
Privacy Policy