Exam!

Kirstytev
Kirstytev Registered Posts: 16 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
How is everyone feeling about their exams?
I havent been motivated recently, doing the diploma from home and find unit 6 - ECR - really boring so cant get into it. Im seriously behind on the studying - only upto chapter 5 of the book but for some reason im not worrying! meant to be studying now but seem to do anything but - including housework which i hate! I think its because, i studied for unit 5 in June, and even though i did a lot of work on it, i really thought i had failed so when i passed i was well pleased - but this has lulled me into a false sense of security with this unit and im struggling to snap out of it!
how is everyone else doing with their studies? is anyone as slack as me????:thumbdown:
x

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Hey Kirsty

Totally understand where your coming from - am just bored of study full stop and getting annoyied as nothing seems to be sinking in.

Am about to do the FRA now in class am fine and understanding everything getting all the answers right but when it comes to practise papers and exersizes from the book i go all blank.

I think ive just come to the conclution that whatever happens i can always re-sit in december.:confused1:
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    bring the exams on !!!!!

:tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie:
  • Esme
    Esme Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I'm ok with the extended Trial Balance, profit and loss ac and balance sheet.

I'm just a bit worried about the questions they ask about explaining various things, can't get all the accounting concepts to stick!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    bring the exams on !!!!!

:tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie:

Nice one
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    like my confidence hey ???
    ask me on the 4th dec ?
Privacy Policy