Pcr Problems Help!!!

Options
jackiepowell
jackiepowell Registered Posts: 72 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi All

I have just found out that my teacher (who is rubbish) hasnt been teaching what we need to know for the PCR exam. He has basically re-taught Intermediate.
I have been looking at the June 2008 exam paper, and my heart has sunk!! What the hell can i do to pass it??

Where do you write your answers??? Do you have to know all those tables etc off by heart??

I am really beating myself up now....under 2 weeks till my exam!!

Please help!!

Jackie

Comments

• *Sarah*
    *Sarah* Registered Posts: 172 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi Jackie

The answers will go in the blank answer booklet which will be provided. Unfortunetly yes you need to know all formulas and templates off by heart

Sarah
  • jackiepowell
    jackiepowell Registered Posts: 72 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi Sarah

Thankyou for getting back to me!

I am in a complete mess about this now! Is there any advise you can give me on how to revise for this? Where to start?

Is there any one i can talk to who could help me?

I have spoke to the AAT this morning and they can not re-arrange my exam for June as its too late.

Regards
    Jackie
  • princess246
    princess246 Registered Posts: 49 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi Jackie

Im taking MAC this December and the first section covers PCR.

The first section of the PCR paper will be preparing budgets i have found the best thing with these is to keep practicing and remembering what info is need for each budget.

EG Production budget usally requires sales, less opening stock add closing stock resulting in planned production.

I think you should print off lots of past papers and PRACTICE, PRACTICE PRACTICE.

Good luck
  • princess246
    princess246 Registered Posts: 49 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Forgot to mention Sandy Hood may be offering revision classes in your area, he teaches PEV and PCR and i have found him excerlent.
  • *Sarah*
    *Sarah* Registered Posts: 172 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I agree with princess, make sure you go through the past papers and practice them over and over again. Also make sure you know all your formulas and fingers crossed you should be fine. I'm too doing MAC which is PEV and PCR combined, second go at this one! Good luck :-)
Privacy Policy