The following errors occurred with your submission

richardw
richardw Registered Posts: 108 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
The following errors occurred with your submission
You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again.

grrrr :mad2:

What is the problem with this forum?
Ive logged in, it shows me as logged in in the top right hand corner, but i cant do a quick reply to another post!!!

There are people running forums much bigger than this on a part-time, after work basis, & they get them to work.

Comments

• richardw
    richardw Registered Posts: 108 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    & ive just been asked to login again to post that ^^^
  • peugeot
    peugeot Registered Posts: 624 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Richard,

It is annoying and it has prevented me answering students queries because of the forum keep logging out. It's been doing it for absolutely ages now!

More worryingly, Accounting Technician Magazine said this month that "more website improvements are planned". Let's hope they take heed of their previously disastrous attempts at improving the website and hang on until AFTER the students have done their exams as most things tend to disappear or malfunction after an AAT improvement.
  • TAB
    TAB Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor โญ
    I have had the same problem and was advised that it could be my end that was the problem!!!. Ive had to change my password 3 times because of it. I tick the "remember me" box now for username which sometimes helps to get logged in.
  • katsutlieff
    katsutlieff Registered Posts: 459 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Ever since I have ticked the 'remember me' box I have had no problems posting. Of course ticking the box isn't an option for everyone. :thumbup:
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    TAB wrote: ยป
    I have had the same problem and was advised that it could be my end that was the problem!!!.

Hmmmm.

"could be your end" = we don't have a clue what's wrong and we aren't bothering to find out.
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I had been getting the same problems for weeks after the last update but after clicking remember me it has not happened during this so called update.
Privacy Policy