Help Required In Oxford!!

Options
Jetweed
Jetweed Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
Hello Everybody,

My Girlfriend is 2 weeks away from her Exam on 3rd December... She is coming to the conclusion that she should quit the AAT course altogether as she is really stressed about nothing sinking in...
I really dont want that to happen but I just cannot see a way of understanding it myself to help her...

Is there any tutor close to Oxford that would be happy to provide Telephone Support or maybe even One to One?

My girlfriend is doing her final year of the AAT Technician... As far as I am aware she really is struggling on Consolidated Accounts..

Then there is the Unit 10 Assessment Report...

She is working in a Non Accountancy based environment with no access to any links to Accountants... IS IT POSSIBLE TO COMPLETE WITHOUT HAVING THE INTERACTIVITY??

Please Email me ASAP for any support that can be given to my girlfriend on Jetweed8@hotmail.com (Either MSN or Facebook I would be gladly greatful of)

Many Thanks for your Time. James.

Comments

• entfac
    entfac Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I can offer online revision help, and taught DFS for June 2006 (100% pass rate) and June 2007 (93% pass rate).

E-mail me for more info

entfac@hotmail.co.uk
  • Chrissiemartin1
    Chrissiemartin1 Registered Posts: 18 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Jetweed wrote: »
    Hello Everybody,

My Girlfriend is 2 weeks away from her Exam on 3rd December... She is coming to the conclusion that she should quit the AAT course altogether as she is really stressed about nothing sinking in...
    I really dont want that to happen but I just cannot see a way of understanding it myself to help her...

Is there any tutor close to Oxford that would be happy to provide Telephone Support or maybe even One to One?

My girlfriend is doing her final year of the AAT Technician... As far as I am aware she really is struggling on Consolidated Accounts..

Then there is the Unit 10 Assessment Report...

She is working in a Non Accountancy based environment with no access to any links to Accountants... IS IT POSSIBLE TO COMPLETE WITHOUT HAVING THE INTERACTIVITY??

Please Email me ASAP for any support that can be given to my girlfriend on Jetweed8@hotmail.com (Either MSN or Facebook I would be gladly greatful of)

Many Thanks for your Time. James.
    i just read your email, bit late now, a shame I had some good notes on what she was stuck on as the way I was taught I could not understand, if there is anything in the future that I can help with, then give me a bell.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Privacy Policy