Dottie Registered Posts: 99 💫 🐯 💫

Is there any way I can find out the information recorded on a clients P11d?

Have a new client who has tax returns to be completed back to 2004 and of course he hasn't kept the relevant information. I have some notice of codings.

Will HMRC be able to give me the information?

Any help, much appreciated!



  • groundy
    groundy Registered Posts: 495
    Best bet is to write to HMRC and request copies or write to the employer if client still works in the same employment.

    Coding notice may not be useful as they often include estimates by HMRC with regards to benefits in kind.
Privacy Policy