Pass level required

Options
Mrskingy
Mrskingy Registered Posts: 20 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Hi

Can anyone please tell me what the minimum % mark is required to pass FRA Unit ?

I am sitting next week and getting really nervous!!!!!!!!

Mrskingy

Comments

• welshwizard
    welshwizard Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    There is no set pass mark- the competence level changes with each exam sitting. I woudl say if you want to put a figure on it, you should be looking at around 75%. Just make sure you are well prepared and you'll be fine! Good luck.
  • Muhadin
    Muhadin Registered Posts: 6 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    Aat3

To pass FRA You shuld get 80% on each section.:cool2::001_smile:
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Why is it that acca pass rates are around 50%??

I know the acca exams are harder, but how much harder are they when you take into aco**** the lower pass %
  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I can assure you that it is very hard, each level is yet another step up from what you have covered before!
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Don't confuse the pass rate with the pass mark. ACCA's pass rates are low because they're hard exams. I suspect the ACCA pass mark like the AAT is adjusted from sitting to sitting depending on the overall performance of candidates, so the more people who do well the higher the pass mark will be.

The truth about AAT pass marks is that a) no-one knows outside of the AAT and they ain't telling and b) they're adjusted based on results. Anyone giving a definitive mark is just pulling a figure out of the air.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Hi

Can anyone please tell me what the minimum % mark is required to pass FRA Unit ?

I am sitting next week and getting really nervous!!!!!!!!

Mrskingy

So how do you think you did by the way?
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    PGM wrote: ยป
    I know the acca exams are harder, but how much harder are they when you take into aco**** the lower pass %

Never mind that...

... I'm wondering what PGM originally wrote for the AAT swear filter to bleep out their word though I can have a fair guess! Account can be a tricky word to spell at times if you're not being too careful on the keyboard and accidentally reverse some of your letters!
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Never mind that...

... I'm wondering what PGM originally wrote for the AAT swear filter to bleep out their word though I can have a fair guess! Account can be a tricky word to spell at times if you're not being too careful on the keyboard and accidentally reverse some of your letters!

haha yeah! not sure, must have got a couple of letter the wrong way round, say no more...

From other comments though, I am aware acca exams are harder! Just trying to get my head round how much. I've passed both aat and acca so far, but with aat you never knew by how much, which was a good and a bad thing...
Privacy Policy