o oooooooo the weather????

A-Vic
A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
right just got back from waiting 35 mins for a bus (that none turned up) to find out the college is closing today (had a class at one) with no help on if the exam is still going ahead tomorrow? The weather report just staited more heavy snow on the way - what will happen if the exam is canceled ? and if so how the heck do you find out?

btw The exam isnt been held on college grounds.

Regards

Vic

Comments

• Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    A-Vic wrote: »
    right just got back from waiting 35 mins for a bus (that none turned up) to find out the college is closing today (had a class at one) with no help on if the exam is still going ahead tomorrow? The weather report just staited more heavy snow on the way - what will happen if the exam is canceled ? and if so how the heck do you find out?

btw The exam isnt been held on college grounds.

Regards

Vic

Silly question Santa Vic.....but can you not ring the venue where it is supposed to be and ask them...........Lots and Lots of Luck........
  • A-Vic
    Diannew wrote: »
    Silly question Santa Vic.....but can you not ring the venue where it is supposed to be and ask them...........Lots and Lots of Luck........

Thanks Dianne :001_smile:

Not as far as i know this is just a hall thats been hired through the college - i have a collauge taking the IAC today at the same venue i will give her a ring tonight see how she got on.

Hohoho

Vic
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    well its exam today !!!!

game on !!! good luck to anyone taking it !!! especially you vic !!
  • A-Vic
    mark130273 wrote: »
    well its exam today !!!!

game on !!! good luck to anyone taking it !!! especially you vic !!

Aww thanks mark you too and everyone :001_smile:
Privacy Policy