PCR Exam

Options
sainty
sainty Registered Posts: 21 New contributor 🐸
this is the 4th time i've tried to send a message.
:mad2:The PCR exam was totally different from the previous exams and threw me altogether. i notice that some people were aware that a new examiner was setting this exam. my tutor never mentioned this to me, are they told about a change of examiner and should they tell us. i practiced the previous exam papers until i was blue in the face but it seems a waste of time.
the exam hall was extremely cold even though we were promised there would be adequate heat, it was the same story last year. we may as well have sat in the car park, even one of the invigilators was trying to warm himself at one of the radiators. these exams are hard enough without trying to keep warm as well, the cold definitely affected my performance. i suppose poor old AAT can't afford to pay for the heating of exam venues, what with the credit crunch and everything else going on in the world!
anyway i suppose i'll be one of the many doing repeats in June. that's my christmas ruined, i hope this new examiner has as happy a christmas!!!

Comments

• block15
    block15 Registered Posts: 21 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Our tutor didn't know the examiner had changed either but I can't see how this would have helped. Even if we knew, we can't read his mind! We were just unlucky. People taking it in June will have this exam to practice on and get his style.
  • peugeot
    peugeot Registered Posts: 624 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I wouldn't have thought the AAT are responsible for the exam centre's gas bills. That's the exam centre's fault surely. I mean, let's be realistic you can't blame the AAT for exam centre's being cold when there's hundreds of other exam centres around the world where AAT exams are being sat. It is December after all and the AAT can't be held to account for absolutely everything that candidate's feel go wrong, surely.
  • Guru
    Guru Registered Posts: 33 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Was your section 2 not about flexing budgets then?

I wonder which paper they gave me....
  • gini76
    gini76 Registered Posts: 33 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    i agree i hope he has a merry xmas
  • gini76
    gini76 Registered Posts: 33 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    sainty wrote: »
    this is the 4th time i've tried to send a message.
    :mad2:The PCR exam was totally different from the previous exams and threw me altogether. i notice that some people were aware that a new examiner was setting this exam. my tutor never mentioned this to me, are they told about a change of examiner and should they tell us. i practiced the previous exam papers until i was blue in the face but it seems a waste of time.
    the exam hall was extremely cold even though we were promised there would be adequate heat, it was the same story last year. we may as well have sat in the car park, even one of the invigilators was trying to warm himself at one of the radiators. these exams are hard enough without trying to keep warm as well, the cold definitely affected my performance. i suppose poor old AAT can't afford to pay for the heating of exam venues, what with the credit crunch and everything else going on in the world!
    anyway i suppose i'll be one of the many doing repeats in June. that's my christmas ruined, i hope this new examiner has as happy a christmas!!!

http://www.aat.org.uk/students/newscontent/item10600/

complain here
Privacy Policy