Professional ethics

Primble
Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Hi

Got my similation on Monday and doing a bit of cramming. What comes up a lot and I need to remember? It's my last unit so really don't want to mess it up

Comments

• reddwarf
    reddwarf Registered Posts: 528 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I would say try to see all the principles in each scenario not just the very obvious ones.
  • Alicia
    Alicia Registered Posts: 40 Regular contributor โญ
    I would say try to see all the principles in each scenario not just the very obvious ones.
    How did your skills test go? i am just studying for mine which i think i will complete at the beginning of Jan! x
  • reddwarf
    I had to some more on conflict of interest and importance of CPD. - it was a bit of a mess at the tutor told me I had to do procedure before accepting client monies, then I didn't get a question on that!!

Our tutor seemed a little erratic !

That's why I said watch out for ALL of the ethical issues on each question.The questions (on our assessment anyway) seemed rather convoluted and managed to put me off the scent.
  • NickyW
    NickyW Registered Posts: 97 Regular contributor โญ
    How long did it take you to study this unit? I'm doing it through distance learning and haven't started it yet and was wondering if it took that long!
  • Primble
    Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    didnt do great got to redo 4 questions but the guy that marks it has bad handwriting so i cnt read what h says is wrong with it
  • reddwarf
    what did you think of the questions ?- do you think it seemed a good way for AAT to find out if you've understood professional ethics?
  • reddwarf
    by the way primble, are you doing distance learning or college?

is it your tutor's writing that is bad? really not good enough eh?
  • Geordie_Online
    Geordie_Online Registered Posts: 13 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Is one allowed to take his/her Pro' Ethics Text Book with 'em as some practice questions from previous years I have say refer to your text book and answer?
Privacy Policy