Weather Afecting Exams

Options
A-Vic
A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Just read the anouncement from the AAT saying if the weather had afected you taking the exams - you would be entered in the JUNE 09 exam????

This didnt take place on my part thank goodness - however for those it could have it would be totally unfair exspecially for those in college. Couldnt they have written another paper am sure this is the practise of most examining bodies in this case that there are two sets of papers written????

Regards

Anne

Comments

• Rozzi Rainbow
    Rozzi Rainbow Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    That happened to me, the exam was on and most of my class made it in to college but I couldn't get there coz the motorway was shut!
    I also thought that perhaps they'd have a spare paper I would be able to do before June but when I rang them to ask they said they don't.
    So it looks like it's 3 exams in June for me then ...
  • A-Vic
    Options
    That happened to me, the exam was on and most of my class made it in to college but I couldn't get there coz the motorway was shut!
    I also thought that perhaps they'd have a spare paper I would be able to do before June but when I rang them to ask they said they don't.
    So it looks like it's 3 exams in June for me then ...

Thats horried
  • brett316
    brett316 Registered Posts: 48 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Very unfair!!

What about for example, at our college, we do PTC in the 1st half of the year for december exams and then its over, if we couldnt have made that we wouldnt be learning the work again so would have to teach ourselves? Im sure we are not the only college who does that either so if there were people who missed the PTC what do they get for it?
  • A-Vic
    Options
    brett316 wrote: »
    Very unfair!!

What about for example, at our college, we do PTC in the 1st half of the year for december exams and then its over, if we couldnt have made that we wouldnt be learning the work again so would have to teach ourselves? Im sure we are not the only college who does that either so if there were people who missed the PTC what do they get for it?

Yeah its the same for me if ive failed the fra i have to do it myself as well as sit the ECR in June
Privacy Policy