Home For AAT student members General AAT student discussion
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Unit 10 project help

kodakoda Feels At HomeRegistered Posts: 52
Hi,

I am starting my unit 10 project and was having trouble finding a topic as we are currently switching to a new system at work and I don't know enough about this system to write about (bad timing I know!) so I decided to base my project on implementing a proper credit control procedure. I was just wondering if anyone had done a similar project and could give me a few tips / ideas to help get me started?

Thanks.

:thumbup:

Comments

• speegsspeegs Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 854
    I did not deal with credit control in my project, but I would suggest that you start by thinking about the current system and do a SWOT analysis of it, then look at what the ideal credit control system would be for your company and come up with ways of implementing it. You should also have a think about what IT systems you might need and whether your staff would need more training.

How this gives you a few ideas. Shout out on the forums or PM me if you need anymore help.

Speegs:thumbup1:
  • kodakoda Feels At Home Registered Posts: 52
    Thanks for the advice.... much appreciated!