Unit 15 Simulation CMCC

Nagra
Nagra Registered Posts: 28 Regular contributor ⭐
Has anyone done this?? Was it hard??

Comments

• welshwizard
    welshwizard Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I did it and found no problems. We had covered all the work and, therefore, were well prepared for it.

ANyway, if the worst comes to the worst, you can sit another skils test.
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    we starting to prepar for the skills test this coming week....but not looking forward to it ?

so any sly little things in yours then welshy ?
  • Nagra
    Nagra Registered Posts: 28 Regular contributor ⭐
    Come on welshwizard, give us some hints on whats going to be in the simulation ;-)
  • welshwizard
    Without seeing the paper I couldn't even guess what's going to be on it...

Generally they're not out to trick you or hood wink you (although recent examinations have been the subject of debate). The skills tests are writen to test you're knowledge and understanding and also to assess whether you have the skills required of the unit.

So long as you have done the work and are comfortable doing Cashflow forecast and talking about different methods of dealign with debtors (factoring etc.) you'll be alright. Also make sure you are familiar with hwo to rasie finances and how you can invest. I would think you could relate the risks of shares and other market linked savings and the like to current economic conditions that not only shows you remember things have been taught but also show quite well that you can apply that knowledge to the current market.

Good luck!
  • mark130273
    well you said before about doing your skills test? so have you done it or not ?
  • welshwizard
    I did mine last year and passed with no problems - this was one of the easier units on Technician level.
  • mark130273
    oh right. os ou fully qualifies then ? what are you going onto or already gone on too ?
  • welshwizard
    Couldn't get a job for love nor money so I am now training to teach.......... accounting!
  • mark130273
    good lcuk on that. i thought it would be godo to teach it .cause i think it would be easier ways of teaching than the way we had ?
  • troy
    troy Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I did the CM/CC skills test just before Christmas. It was quite strait forward, and passed it. Then most of the people did in my class, some had to re-sit an odd question, and no one failed totally. :001_smile:
  • Pencil
    Pencil Registered Posts: 97 Regular contributor ⭐
    Same here. I took the CM/CC skills test at the beginning of December. I found it really straight forward and even with one thing that I had never seen before, I was still able to pass by applying a little bit of common sense.

Everyone in our class technically passed, with the odd extra task/question to get you through.

With this and my project out of the way, I'm starting to feel quite positive about Technician level :thumbup1:
Privacy Policy